Monday 21 May 2012

Putting my Agri Business Knowledge to the TEST!

So im sitting in my space and catching up on emails from our last workshop of Business Development Service (BDS) workshop. Then i find attached are the 1st phase/steps the BDS active participants should take to practice on their clients. I just printed a copy of each forms and thinking of filling them out myself to test my knowledge on how much i know about business. It doesnt hurt to try aye.


With active BDS participants. L-R: Ms. Celia Kopana of Solomon's Small Business Enterprise Centre (SBEC), Ms. Lusia Latu of Tonga Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TBEC) and Ms. Nynette Sass of Samoa from Sass Consult & Consulting Monkeys Ltd
Here it goes!!

1 comment:

  1. So im sitting in my space and catching up on emails from our last workshop of Business Development Service (BDS) workshop. Then i find attached are the 1st phase/steps the BDS active participants should take to practice on their clients. I just printed a copy of each forms and thinking of filling them out myself to test my knowledge on how much i know about business. It doesnt hurt to try aye. vintage necklaces , handcrafted shoes , payal for girls , embroidered bag , embroidered belt , women's leather belts for jeans , belt boots , bracelet

    ReplyDelete