- Write a compelling blog post on the importance of the youth in driving development. The entry must be refreshing, inspiring, and reflective of your unique views on the topic.
- Follow @ADBandNGOs and @Plan_India on Twitter.
- Tweet @ADBandNGOs and @Plan_India the link to your blog entry. Use the hashtag #whyyouth
- Fill up the registration form and send to email@example.com
- Rush your entries no later than 30 March 2013 (23:59hrs +8 GMT)
Monday, 25 March 2013
[Youth] Blogging Competition for Youths/social media correspondent
This might be of interest to you!!
Grab the exciting opportunity to be the official Social Media Correspondent for Asian Youth Forum co-hosted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) ADB and Plan India on 30 April to 01 May 2013 and for the Civil Society Program at the Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank on 02 May to 05 May 2013 in New Delhi, India.
Here’s how to join the contest:
Click on this link for more information: http://whyyouthbloggingcompetition.wordpress.com/
Please note: That some Pacific States (see below) are member of the Asian Development Bank and this can be an opportunity for youths from these countries.
*ADB member countries: Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, People's Republic of China, Cook Islands, Denmark, Fiji Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, India, Germany, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, the Republic of Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taipei,China, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam